Greetings Braai Fans,
The idea is to make this a community site. The braai is a place where people come together to enjoy great food, have a good time and talk about life, politics, the joke of the day and pretty much anything.
We want you to have the same braai experience on this website.
This is where you come in… we are looking for passionate braai fans, that are interested in contributing in the following ways:
- If you have Braai tips, recipes, things to do at a braai and any other good advice for a braai feel free to post them. All you need to do is register and after that, just log in and post your good advice.
- If you are a web designer and would be interested in making this the best looking braai site in cyberspace, please contact me with your proposal.
- If you already have your own blog running and would like to do something together or become an editor on this blog please contact me, so we can get together for a braai and discuss this further.
- If you are in the braai business, i.e. selling braai products, spices, charcoal, meat or anything else braai related. Contact me so we can discuss braai competitions, selling your product on-line or product reviews.
- If you think you are the best braai master south of the north pole, you guessed it, contact me and lets look at you becoming one of our braai experts or Springbok braai champions.
- Last but not least, please leave a quick comment at the bottom of this post with any ideas or advice you might have for this site.
That’s it for now, but remember your contribution is always welcome and I look forward to seeing you at our next braai (on-line or on-braai).